Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Two Cool Chicks from the North....

Day; 65. Sunny and warm, oh it feels good... Temperature on outside kiln. 55 degrees.

A teaching day today and glad of it. A two hour workshop with two lovely women from Cordova, Alaska (small city  near the mouth of the Copper River and the head of the Orca inlet, east side of  Prince William Sound) who were looking for some sun and fun in the Southwest at the end of a wet and dreary winter....


Through the Santafecreativetourism website they found my Image Transfer workshop and booked an afternoon with me. As most of my income is through art fairs, and subsequently schelping my work hither and yon, the gift of staying home and playing in the studio for the afternoon instead is extremely appreciated. What an enjoyable and interesting way to make a living for the day and meet wonderful artists from all over the country, I loved it. Thank you ever so much Paula and Natasha!





No comments:

Post a Comment