Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Love My Chiropractor

Day: 66. Warm and sunny, stunning spring day. Temperature on outside kiln; 60

Another bout of tendinitis or???!! After loading truck on Saturday I have been in a lot of pain since..  As I read on Instagram today, " ceramics isn't for sissies"   Fu*k, can't move my right arm again, kinda difficult for a potter.  Argggggggggggg!!!
The good news is my chiro has an office right in Eldo so as soon as I could this afternoon I raced over there. After being punched, prodded, stretched, and yanked, I do feel better. Handful of Ibuprofen 3 times a day not helping..Hopefully can get some sleep tonight.

I was proud of myself today however, I did managed 3.5 hours of singing today with the Girl's Garage Band. An hour of just me and Julie playing her incredible baby grand, and another couple of hours with the full band. Why is singing with just the piano so scary? I guess there is just no where to hide, one voice, one instrument, big room... Such great practice though, I vow to keep up the extra time singing and training my ear.
Back to the wet squishy stuff tomorrow hopefully!

2 comments: