Saturday, March 21, 2015

Feeling Kinda Sheepy, I Mean Sleepy....

Day; 63. Sunny and warm. Temperature on outside kiln; 52

I don't know why but I didn't sleep a wink last night.... wide awake at 3am. Slept for 3-4 hours and then got up at 7 (which is still really just 6am to me, having just sprung forward with the clocks last week) to help a friend walk her dogs while hubby was away. Spent 4 hours in the studio with Pepe making plates with my new "toys" and then loaded the  truck for the artists market in the morning. Crashed around 3 in the afternoon and now after dinner looking for something to watch on Netflix. Nothing interesting to talk about or report, it was bound to happen sooner or later!!?
Stay tuned for Railyard Artists Market report tomorrow. At the very least singing songs with Miya and her Uke, one of my favorite things!....( I better not forget the donuts on the way into town!)
Happy first Sunday of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment