Monday, March 9, 2015

Just in the Nick of Time

Day; 53. mix of clouds and sun, but very spring-like. Temperature on outside kiln; 52
Firings; unloaded 1st image transfer firing, loaded up the 2nd and last transfer firing at 4pm.

Last firing for the Spring Show in the Duke City is under way!! Whew, that was a close one. Ah, who am I kidding all my show firings are close and down to the wire! Some sanding and pricing to do, but all my little lovlies are going here.... on Thursday;





I am really pleased with the results, the best of the bunch in my opinion looks like this;



  I am really loving the white background. This is a new design and I think it sets off the images really well. I just sort of paint the other colors on top of the white and it seems to work.

Today is my boy Oso's very, very first birthday and he went from this last May.....


To this on his first Birthday March 9th......


                                                            Happy Birthday my darling boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment