Sunday, March 8, 2015

All My Eggs in One Basket (or kiln as it were..)

Day; 52. It's Spring! Or it just feels like it! Temperature on outside kiln; 55

Firing; Unloaded two! glaze kilns and fired up another image transfer kiln, 8 hours total to Cone 02.

Full tilt boogie to the deadline on Wednesday. Everything needs to be out of kiln, sanded, priced, and packed carefully into my trusty Tacoma. Good thing Pepe is coming to lend a hand on Tuesday.... I have put almost all of my eggs in one basket and am just now turning the kiln on at 7pm on a Sunday night....






 Not everything fits so I will sneak in one more leftover firing tomorrow....After 25 years I am still cutting it close, down to the wire, you'd think I would have learned by now....

 Love this big white bowl with very large bird and flowers, sure hope it makes it....







Turned the clocks forward last night to spring-time and a bit screwed up today. I missed 60 minutes entirely thinking it was earlier than it was.. sun is going down at 7 now instead of 6! Ate dinner at 4 in the afternoon because I missed lunch and was starving. Guess I will have cereal for dinner later around 9!?
 Good Night Eldorado!



No comments:

Post a Comment