Thursday, March 26, 2015

Beautify..

Day; 67.  Sunny and warm but with brisk chilly wind. Temperature on outside kiln; 55 degrees

Another non-studio day, my arm and shoulder still killing me and my creativity. Sister Merry came over and delivered some life-saving gifts, hung out in the garden with her and just tried to relax while being in great pain.
About twice a year I get my hair cut and a color treatment of 3 different shades of light brown/blonde woven in to disguise my increasingly silver/grey mane. And  today was the day, GOOD TIMING VIC!! It had been about 8-9 months since my last appointment,  last summer sometime!, and I looked very close to someone's grandmother, not acceptable to me. Again my dear older sister sponsored me and gave me a beautifying treatment for my birthday. ( I also have a massage on Sunday due to her generosity, what a sister!)
My hair dresser gave up her store front several years ago and for the same price as previously just shows up at your studio door! Ahhhh, just what I needed today. Although the process is a bit hideous and smelly ( I think I was able to receive a radio station somewhere in Timbuktu)..




...the results are always worth it, if not for just the enforced 3 hours of relaxation in a chair, but also for taking 5 years off my look.... Thanks Vic!


No comments:

Post a Comment