Monday, March 23, 2015

One Last Sunday with Miya and Her Uke in the Railyard

Day; 64. Overcast but not too cold. Temperature on outside kiln; 48

I was a bad girl last night... After being treated to a delicious green chili cheeseburger and large cold Cosmo at Harry's Roadhouse, I came home and collapsed into bed. I should have written my daily blog but I was weary in every part of my body so I am trying to make amends this morning.

It was a funny day yesterday. I went one last time to the Sunday Railyard Artisan Market to sell my wares and hang out with Miya and sing some songs with her and her ukelele. I realized that after one sale by 3:45 that maybe that was what I went for, singing, and not selling! I had a lot of fun doing so, so what the hell. I was abashed to have to borrow $7. from her to pay my booth fee however, but then I found an extra 20 dollar bill in my cash box, so all was well in the end....at 4 I packed up my booth and hightailed it to Harry's for an early dinner..... a good day really, sometimes it just isn't about the money! Bonus; I am all rehearsed and ready for band practice on Wednesday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment