Monday, April 27, 2015

Yipee, I Love Giving Out Money

Day; 96. Cold, rainy. Temperature on outside kiln; 48 degrees

Spent all morning  post-clay fair trying to balance tickets and actual money on hand. Finally went to the bank about 1 in the afternoon. Drove real slow, what if  someone hit me and thousands of dollars in cash went floating into the air! Not good.

Spent the rest of the day unloading truck and getting all the work/bags/boxes /lights/receipts, etc. etc... back into storage in the bathroom (?!).
Rest of day sorting out who made how much and writing checks. I love sending money to all the potters in New Mexico, it feels really good. The best part of being the treasurer.... otherwise I suck with figures... I get to write myself a big fat check too, yipeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment