Friday, April 10, 2015

Maggie Mae, The One-Armed Potter....

Day; 79. Sunny and windy of course. Temperature on outside kiln; 63

I have not moved to another planet, I am still on the 3rd rock from the sun.... only just after yesterday's massage at 5pm, I came home and dove into my bed... So I missed everyone yesterday..
And almost again today but I'm rallying for a few sentences so I don't look like a slacker....

 I am not sure what is up with my right shoulder and arm; pinched nerve?, torn rotator cup, tendonitis? I and health care people are not sure. Somehow I overdid (what a surprise!,  not...!), and I am right back where I was 2 weeks ago with only one shoulder and arm functioning. I have begged all the drugs from family and friends that I can think of  and am now reduced to cold dark beer and hot baths....arggggg.
 Next week I will try needles, acupuncture that is, and maybe physical therapy. I just have to figure out a way to be a potter and not injure myself every other week.
Today Pepe-the-intern came to help load truck and unload kiln, here are some nice lunch and breakfast plates still warm...


If I disappear again tomorrow it is because I am in bed taking care of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment