Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Uncle Sam is at the Door

Day; 79. Sunny and warm but W I N D Y!!!!! Temperature on outside kiln; 65

TAXESSSSS, TAXES, AND MORE TAXES......

No real studio work  today between  band practice, dog walk and  large piles of paper to  calculate and then add up... this is the first year Obamacare will figure into the mix and I am a bit nervous. We accepted a rather large subsidy on our health care costs under the assumption that we are making a certain amount of money. I hope we are not in for a nasty surprise! Meeting with CPA day after tomorrow. I am set-up with a TV tray in the bedroom so I can simultaneous watch the results of this week's Voice competition and do my taxes in the same two hours. I figure this can't hurt and might make doing taxes palatable. Stay tuned for final results on both counts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment