Monday, February 2, 2015

Symmetry is Over-rated, Part 2


Day; 9. cold, gray, completely overcast.  Temperature on outside kiln;  23 degrees.
Slab roller meet my readers,  readers meet my slab roller..



Readers; “how do you do?’
Slabroller; ” well, I’m a little stiff and rusty today, must be the weather. I’m not really feeling like rolling along right now, spare a little WD-40?”
Me; “you bet, whatever Big Blue wants, Big Blue gets..”
So now that I and everyone else have been waiting days (see Symmetry is Overrated – Day 6) to make something out of all those molds and fabric stamps, here we go…



I told you it would be more interesting than round/boring/symmetrical pieces, just saying….
And maybe a few of those cute little square plates I make ……



And while I am busy making plates, Davie strings guitars in the corner, just another  typical day in the studio…..

No comments:

Post a Comment