Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's Sunday So You Know Where I Am

Day; 28. Sunny, very warm and spring-like. Temperature on outside kiln; 59
Firings; bisque to cone 04, 1,945 degrees


Another Sunday at the Railyard Market.....

        






















                                             But with a difference....Miya's here and so is her uke!


 In between customers( say what?) we can at least practice our new dance set;

Dancin in the Moonlight
I Want You Back
What's Love Got To Do With it?
Sunday Morning
ABC
Sugarpie Honeybunch

A bit retro I know but we are all women of a certain age..

Dash home afterwards to rescue the dog-sled team from the backyard which they had been lounging in all day. I had been very worried about them but I guess the humongous elk bones I gave them before I left for the market did the trick. Happy dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment