Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Back On-line

Day; 29. Sunny and incredibly warm for February. Temperature on outside kiln; 60
Firings; glaze, cone 6.  2,210 degrees soaked for 8 minutes.


Technical wifi/internet  problems yesterday but back on-line tonight. However I can barely move my right arm so I am writing this one sentence and then going to bed. I guess doing a trunk show on Saturday and an all day art market on Sunday was too much for my poor old physical self... I never knew tendonitis could be so painful, if I hadn't already polished off  all of Dave's Grey Goose vodka I would be gulping it right now. Sadly  I had to make due with half of a very dark beer and 4 more Advils.  So tonight here is a picture of my best friend ( no it isn't from my Star Wars collection, but rather  a self-massager, hmmm). 


Looks a little like something from a George Lucas movie but it is the only thing keeping me from going crazy presently...


No comments:

Post a Comment