Saturday, February 14, 2015

New Website!!

Day; 32. Sunny and incredibly warm, feeling so sorry for those poor slobs in Buffalo, snow measured in feet now not inches.. Temperature on outside kiln; 60!

Another non-studio day, but I didn't mind. Spent most of it with Karen  at Artful Tea selling cups. We sold several and all in all I was happy, and I learned a lot about tea in the process. Thanks Karen!













 I did see a very curious sight however, Teens with Tails in the Teashop. A new breed of fox apparently... Endemic to Santa Fe it seems...

Although tired when I got home, and after a short nap of course, I tweaked my new website enough to make it publishable. More work to do but I really wanted to be available on-line so here it is, please check it out!;   magpiepottery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment