Friday, May 8, 2015

Will the Glazing Never End??!!

Day; 103. Another lovely spring day! Sunny but windy. Temperature on outside kiln; 63
Firings; unloaded one glaze kiln and loading the last load of stragglers that didn't quite fit yesterday.

 Not sure I will quite finish the glazing  tonight...Gotta eat, gotta sleep! Will finish in the morning and then a few days of  transferring the images. I am just hoping the little kiln has a few more firings left in her elements, the replacement element for the big kiln is here but still in it's box,  it is not installed yet. I am so hoping I can get through the studio tour before I have to make that repair.. an hour upside down in the big  kiln and another hour hooking up electrical wires is not what I want to do right now.... Come on baby (kiln), you can make it honey....!! Just a few more firings and then you can die....

No comments:

Post a Comment