Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Under the Radar

Day; 119. partly cloudy/partly sunny. Warm. Temperature on outside kiln; 65

 Dog sitter and good friend/sax player Jay Crutcher pulled in late last night from Colorado... Doggie walk all together in the Galisteo Basin before we are gone for 3 days and they have to spend all day in the backyard....


Not a bad place to be, in fact I have joined them today. Can't get started on anything in  the studio knowing I will not be here to finish it;  whatever pieces I begin today will be bone dry by the time I get back to them on Sunday, soooo...  An excuse to do paperwork, make phone calls, etc, etc.
Or just join my sweet boy in the backyard...


Adios for 3 days;  under the radar with no phones, no Ipads, no internet, how weird!
I will be here instead...




Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment