Friday, May 15, 2015

My Favorite Weekend of the Year..

Day; 109. Overcast, rainy, gloomy. A wet spring, how strange! Temperature on outside kiln; 50 degrees

It's here! The Eldorado Studio Tour weekend has begun! Put the final touches on studio and house today and was open from 12-3 for other artists on the tour... After that from  5-7pm the Studio Tour Preview Gallery Opening with one piece of all 89 artists on display, lots of food, and of course Mr. Handsome Husband playing his fabulous classical guitar....






















How lovely for me that I have my own private musician for all my art openings! Preview gallery in the old train station this year, which actually seems appropriate, such a part of this community and a lot of  history there....


Pouring rain all day and night, tomorrow too! Lets hope that removes the competition of the outdoor activities and drives everyone indoors and into our studios..! Stay tuned for tomorrows post...



No comments:

Post a Comment