Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Show Must Go On.....

Day; 110. Jesus H. Christ, we had every season today and then some... Rain, sleet, hail, snow, sunshine... Temperature on outside kiln; 46

Good Lord, what a day... Every conceivable kind of weather imaginable. We didn't have a tornado, but that was it, we had everything else; rain, hail, snow..


  The first studio tour where I had to get up and build a fire in the studio. Usually I am in a summer dress and sandals; today it was jeans and fleece.... We must have got our annual rain fall in one day. Crazy!! The Jemez Mountains across the valley towards Los Alamos are covered in a fresh drape of snow...
But that didn't really effect traffic all that much... lot of regular customers anyway....



All in all, a good day! As hoped the bad weather drove folks indoors; straight in to our studios, yeah!
I await to see what tomorrow is like?! It better be beautiful because I plan on partying with my artists buddies in my back garden.... stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment