Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Girl Needs the Right Shoes....

Day; 118. Sunny and warmer, breezy. Still had to warm up studio with fire this morning.... temperature on outside kiln; 65.

Distracted by upcoming trip on Thursday... Just trying to find tents, sleeping bags, mess kits, head lamps... all that camping equipment that we haven't used in how many years?!
Did get a few things made..


Love these cute little cups inspired by hand-building lessons with student Kris. I have been throwing so much lately I forgot how much I like slowing down and employing different forms/texture. Can't wait to glaze them and that is saying a lot considering how much I love glazing, NOT!

But I love the present I bought myself today even more... Badass water-proof Keens for the river! All I had were a sorry pair of Teva's ready to fall apart at the least provacation. Now I can hike and hang by the camp fire in style. Very useful for doggie hikes as well. What have I been wearing the last couple of years?! I just dont't know..



No comments:

Post a Comment