Friday, May 22, 2015

Goodby to Kristin.... .


Day; 115. At long last some sun and warmth! Temperature on outside kiln; 71

Breakfast with artists friends, then back to the studio to unload the shared kiln from yesterday. I was very curious to see how student Kristin's work turned out. Glazing was challenging and I don't think she  was too excited about the potential results but I think every piece but one was a winner; here are the best of this kiln load,























Good job Kris! I think they are great, not easy to glaze some of these very complex forms, a+!! As one student leaves, I prepare for two more on their way.....

Finally got the dogs out as well after many rainy days. Pretty muddy out at the Galisteo Preserve but beautiful. Had to rake out the winter coat from Leona the Lion and got enough fur/hair out to knit a  small sweater! 



 Such a patient wolf! This took quite some time.....! ("are you done yet Mom ?!")

No comments:

Post a Comment