Saturday, May 9, 2015

Snow Flurries in May ( dreaming of the Wine Country again...)

Day; 104. Cold, cloudy and windy. Even a snow flurry thrown in for good measure. Temperature on outside kiln; 45
Firings; Unloaded last glaze firing.

Really,  snow on May 9th!  Good thing I didn't go buy flowers as I had planned today.. yes, those are snow flakes....


Working on last image transfer firing for the studio tour. Pepe the intern offered to help but I think I just need time alone to decide how to finish this last batch. Sometimes I just can't quickly explain to another what I want, I just have to muddle through my ideas alone. So, spent most of the day going back and forth between computer and studio printing decals and then figuring out how I wanted to use them...

No dog walk, Dave is still trying to get over his  two surgeries this week and I can't really walk all 4 dogs on my own. So I went to the store and got them all bones from the butcher and they are all happily chewing away in the backyard... Maybe a walk tomorrow, we will see. Dear Fen the doctor made a house call to listen to Dave's lungs; he had aspirated something into his lungs during his surgery and cannot stop coughing. No fever though, so no infection.....

No comments:

Post a Comment