Sunday, May 24, 2015

Now I Remember Why I Do This

Day; 116. Sunny and breezy. Temperature on outside kiln 60 degrees.

First e-mail this Sunday morning;

 "Hi Maggie - See attached for a photo of your lovely work that I have collected over the years. My best buddy, Terri, and I visit New Mexico  every May, primarily for the El Dorado Studio Art Tour. Our first stop is always your place.  I told you that I have a cupboard of your work and when I have friends over I ask them to open the Maggie Cupboard and pick the cup they most want to drink from. All my friends really enjoy picking out just the right one. You asked me to send you a photo, and here it is. I truly love the beauty that you create. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me every time I open my special Maggie Cupboard door. Thank you for sharing your great talent! Peace and joy to you, Karen"


This really says it all... Thanks Karen!  On a day when I am not very motivated to go back in there and throw more pieces, this note changes all that....

No comments:

Post a Comment