Thursday, October 15, 2015

Watching Water Boil...

Day; 204. sunny, warm, beautiful fall day again....!

Temperature on outside kiln; 75 degrees
kiln firings; decal firing to  cone 02 ( about 2000 degrees)
Music in the studio; mellow piano sonata stuff...

In the studio at 7am finishing work for the opening tomorrow!!?? A day late and a dollar short?! Finally finished all the image transfer at noon that I couldnt bear to get done last night after 3 hours of Maggie and Magpie's practice... Kiln is firing until about 8pm tonight and then just watching it cool all morning tomorrow which is kinda like watching water boil, really boring and not much to do...
 I will load the truck and get my "show outfit" together however... As I normally look like a female mud wrestler I like to take the occasion of a show opening to spruce up a bit, it is the only time I get to wear nice clothes...
 So, grab the change, the  paypal card reader, the wrapping paper and the bags... it'sssss SHOW TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment