Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Errands, Errands, and more Errands

Day; 203. Sunny with record highs throughout the area. Beautiful!
Temperature on outside kiln;
kiln firings; glaze kiln cooling..... 16 hours and counting...
Music in the studio; Democracy Now with Amy Goodman (pretty much every day at 4pm)

Just one of those days where I ran around Santa Fe and did errands. That and computer work, endless details to attend to for next months Contemporary Clay Fair. Waiting for glazeware to come out of kiln so that I can move on to the fun part; image transfer!!

Listening to Bonnie Raitt, Ed Sheeran and Lauren Hill, trying to ready myself for tomorrow's band practice. The Voice season 9 has started so that Mondays and Tuesdays I am glued to my TV feeling really ridiculous about my own singing.. These kids are sooo good that I dont know why I even attempt to sing at all.. Oh well, I can only work with the voice I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment