Monday, October 19, 2015

Back to... Something....

Day; 205. Warm and sunny. A lovely October day...
Temperature on outside kiln; 64 degrees
Kiln Firings; none
Music in the studio; The Potters Cast; Interview with Tom Budzak

Beautiful fall day after a last dinner out in the back garden yesterday  and then a down pour later in the night! No studio work to speak of today, just had to rest my body, go to the bank, drop a sample off, that kind of thing. Trying to re-group and re-focus in order to have the mojo to make another body of work. At this point, right before the holiday rush, it is really all about inventory, inventory, inventory... So, looking at what is left and what sold at the Eldo Fall Show this past weekend and planning my week to fill the kiln with lots of basic inventory; small plates, mugs, cups. The usual. I want to make a few wall pieces however that have been running around my brain, gotta keep it interesting for myself as well.

Still waiting to hear about 300+ special order of tiles and hotel wholesale.. That is fine with me, if I can get through the next month of making then I will be much more inclined to welcome these projects into my studio... stay tuned...
In the meantime, here are a few pics from the weekend, I haven't been posting any images lately, so here are a few....




No comments:

Post a Comment