Monday, October 12, 2015

Crusty Butt Just Keeps on Giving...

Day; 202. Back to Summer! Warm, beautiful, gorgeous day!! Out in the garden with 5, yes 5, huskies... Our four and Oso's  brother Truchas whom we are pet sitting. Is there a difference between 4 huskies and 5? Well, yes, we no longer all fit in the kitchen...  However, I do believe we would have a shot at the Iditerod...

Temperature on outside kiln; 78 degrees
Kiln firings; glaze firing to cone 6 (2,210  degrees with a 10-minute hold), about 8.5 hours.
Music in the studio; Vocal exercises with Ann Peckham; ma, meh, me, mo, moo!!!

A long day of continuous glazing... rather boring to talk about at this point, you've heard it all before. I'm getting ready for the Fall EACA show this Friday night and Saturday;



Usually a really fun show to do, quick, easy, inexpensive, indoors ( no wind to worry about) And a parking lot full of pumpkins to choose from, what more could a girl ask for?

After getting the kiln going around 4:30, my very best customer from Crested Butte dropped by and bought 3 pieces... What a nice surprise to see her and make unexpected without-leaving-home income. Some days I love being a potter! That Crested Butte show just keeps on giving... Did I mention how much I love Texans... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment