Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pre-show Prep....

Day; 195. Sunny and warm, it doen't seem to change. Although now that September is officially over and October has arrived, we could have a freeze by month's end....

Temperature on outside kiln; 75 degrees
Kiln Firings; unloading the last of the decal firings for this weekends show in Cathedral Park
Music in  the studio; Spotify: singer/songwriter Kina Granis. Check out some of her youtube videos, great singer!

Just getting ready for the show this weekend in downtown Santa Fe; redoing my display units, sanding pot bottoms, unloading the last kiln load, packing and pricing.. you know the drill by now.

Also lots of work today to get the Contemporary Clay Fair off and running for the November show; Contracts/invoices  to artists, special event licenses from the CIty, money to venue, design postcard, buy retail supplies, etc...  An incredible amount of detail for such a small show..! Luckily I have 6 people helping me!!
I have also decided to spend an hour finishing my article/tutorial on Image Transfer with Cone 6 Glazeware. I am almost done, I have been putting it off for a good year now and I am really, really, close, so here I go... see you tomorrow....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment