Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Be Careful What You Think About....

Day; 212. Sunny and brillant. Fairly warm after a chilly morning walking the dogs at the Galisteo Basin Preserve

Temperature on outside kiln;
Kiln Firings; bisque kiln to Cone 04  (1,940 degrees)
Music in the studio; Vocal exercises with Anne Peckham again, trying to get my voice in shape for a gig at the Dixon Studio Tour next weekend....

Studio assistants for the day...



Truchas, Oso's brother,  is back for a day of doggie day-care.... They are very entertaining but not much good at rolling out clay.....

Nonetheless, I did get three vases put together today and that felt good.




One of them is for a special order in Crested Butte, crazy how once you leave the door open for special orders they come rushing in.... !!?? I swear I only had it slightly ajar but no one told my customers that... I am not complaining just marveling at the Law of Attraction and how it seems to operate in my life (That which is like, unto itself is drawn...)
As soon as I put my attention on something I seem to get more of it, whether it is wanted or not... !





Trying to decide if I should continue working or start up the pug mill.. I must have at least 300 pounds of  B-mix clay that needs to be reclaimed/remixed.... It is either now at 4pm in the afternoon with a dark beer or tomorrow morning with a strong cup of joe... Hm....  am with coffee seems safer...... !

No comments:

Post a Comment