Friday, June 26, 2015

World-Wide Markets...

Day; 138. Sunny and hot again today! Temperature on outside kiln; 86 degrees

Pepe came to help me in the studio again today; did some sanding and rolling out of large slabs but mostly listed cups on Etsy for sale (my on-line marketplace).





I tend to completely ignore my on-line shop during the summer when I am doing shows but as this summer I am only doing the Artists' Market with no big regional shows to speak of, I am trying to be a little better about filling this venue. With millions of sellers world-wide I really don't know if this is worth of effort....? How would anyone ever find me?! I am considering just using my own website as my market place and closing my Etsy shop. I need to do the research on the cost of having a shopping cart through my hosting company, Weebly. It might be worth just focusing on one site where I am the only seller. I also will not be competing with mass produced items out of China for a fraction of the cost...
Argggg, marketing, f*ck, I hate it! I just want to make stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment