Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Home to California

Day; 129; Cool and overcast. looks like we could get some rain in the garden. Temperature on outside kiln; 73 degrees.

Packing and get myself together for a 4-day trip to California.  Visiting both older brothers and having a reunion with all the girls I grew up with. So strange to think that we are all almost 60 year old women! I just can't wrap my head around that...
Anyway,  I will be here in Laguna Beach..


And here at my brother's house in Berkeley...






















Not sure if I will blog while away, if I have time/energy/wifi, I will give it a shot, otherwise might be too busy having fun.  (Found my bathing suit but too afraid to try it on.... decided to just throw it in and hope for the best, don't hope for any pictures of this, not gonna happen)...

No comments:

Post a Comment