Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sundays Off?!

Day; 126. Warm and sunny with some clouds and a few sprinkles. Temperature on outside kiln; 77

Sunday is suppose to be my day off but..... I am leaving for Calif. in 4 days and must get a glaze firing in before I go, soooo here is what is on my work table today;



Cups and bowls as far as the eye can see... I am excited to glaze my little square whiskey cups however, they are so cute ( in foreground). I love the faceted aspect of them, little gems!

However on a day like today I would rather be here;



The garden is so lovely right now after all the spring rain, I just want to hang out in it with Kai...

After glazing all morning I had a meeting in town with two other artists and then raced to home to clean the studio for two young students in the morning. Not exactly a relaxing weekend but the next one coming up will make up for it.... So. Cal beaches here I come...!. ( I wonder where my bathing suit is and if I still fit into it, hmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment