Friday, June 5, 2015

Off to First Summer Market..

Day; 124. Overcast, kinda sprinkling, but warm. A summer rain... Temperature on kiln; 78 degrees.

Some days there just isn't anything to say/report/blog! Studio is completely empty; finished work is in the truck for market-day tomorrow and everything else is cooling in the kiln. It looks kinda lonely in there, and wayyyyy too clean!
Gotta get up before dawn in the am,  5 o'clock alarm for a 6 o'clock start.. whose idea was this? Oh yeah, it was mine. But really I am glad, today I did some more gardening, ran errands, stopped at a giant yard sale... None of which I would have done if I had another big show in 3 weeks, I am so digging this new summer schedule! Relax, do a little work, relax, do a little more work, walk the dogs, etc.... I could get used to this. Talk to me tomorrow however after unloading, setting up for 5 hours and then loading back up and yet another unload when I get home.. lots of beer and Ibuprofen on the horizon....

No comments:

Post a Comment