Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hit The Road Jack

Day; 191. Sunny and warm, really beautiful.
Temperature on outside kiln; 79 degrees
Kiln Firings; none
Music in the studio; Gregory Porter; great jazz singer

Off to Durango in the morning; kiln unloaded, clothes packed, truck gassed up.... I love Southern Colorado in the fall, just gorgous! I also love road trips, especially solo. There is something about being in the car by myself that is liberating... I sing louder, think more creatively, smile more. I guess it is just the feeling of utter freedom... and not knowing what is exactly around the corner that I find exhilarating...

Anyway, here is the best of the new mod designs that are going to Durango with me.. hope they like mid-century modern up there...




 And the cutest scoops west of the Mississippi....

Adios until Tuesday....


No comments:

Post a Comment