Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Relax, Everything is Fine.

Day; 250. Overcast, snowing. Cold.

Temperature on outside kiln; 25
kiln firings; none
Music in the studio; Mary J. Blige

The perfect day to be in the studio, I love days like this... It is nasty outside so I am content to be glazing in the studio instead of pining for the out-of-doors.. trying to get some cups done up for the truck show at Artful Tea next weekend and also a dinnerware set for the la Mesa show in KC next month. Feeling a little slow as I make glaze and color decisions, but that is good, slow and careful wins the ceramic race...

Thinking about yesterday still and the on-going happenstance of serendipity.... I went over to take some Clay Class flyers to the coffee shop and stopped at Utopia on the way home to talk to the owner about something else. She was not there but her helper Margaret was and she is someone who has wanted to get back into clay for some time. We ended up really connecting and are now talking about getting her into my studio to get her hands dirty again.  I am always struck by "co-incidence" and how it isn't really... I was thinking about following my muse/divine inspiration actually on my way over to the shops and whammo! serendipity strikes!I just love how this particular Universe is set-up that way, it makes me feel hopeful and expectant. Like good things are just a moment away and I can chill out, relaxxxxxxx, and just watch the unfolding with awe... Everything is fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment