Monday, February 8, 2016

Warm Weather/warm heart...

Day; 253. Sunny, spring-like!

Temperature on out side kiln; 52 degrees!
kiln firings; glaze firing of tea cups
music in the studio; I-Pod mix

What a gorgeous day! Amazing what a 20-degree temperature spike can feel like!, there is a big difference between 32 degrees and 52 degrees, I prefer the latter...

Spent the whole day glazing tea cups for the trunk show at Artful Tea this Saturday... trying to fill the kiln, so put in a few plates as well, sure hope they are come out good, no extra day to re-fire of course! Always down to the wire! Well, I guess that is a potter's life!

In the afternoon, after affirming  out loud to myself and ?, how much I love to pay bills, and most especially my husband's ( love to  support  him after all his support of  yours truly... ), I heard one of those little beeps on my phone.... Another hit on my decal tutorial but this time from Etsy.com (my on-line shop) instead of directly from my website... After jumping around a bit, I calmed down and acknowledged that the passive income stream seems to be a good idea! And that the Universe is supporting it... Wow, that made me feel like I was on the right track and all I needed to do was keep going in the same direction, what a great feeling! It almost made glazing the rest of the day a fun activity, almost...
In any event, I was so buoyed by the seemingly effortless income  that I floated through the rest of my day on a tide of good feeling/good music... Just keep going Maggie Mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment