Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Magpie's Fly....

Day; 254. Warm and sunny, absolutely beautiful!

Temperature on outside kiln; 54 degrees
Kiln firing; decal firing of teacups
music in the studio; Van Morrison


Maggie and the Magpie's rise again! A lovely Wednesday in Feb., back with the girls singin' our songs!
Just a casual get-together/jam to start anew and get my voice back in shape, Although I felt like I was screeching, I at least was able to sing for a lot longer than last week and I didn't even cry once! Funny how progress is measured these days! Anne was there as well with her harmonica and that was great fun. I guess my voice will just get a little better every week until I no longer feel it complain after singing for 2 hours.

Home again in the studio and just loading a kiln for the two markets this weekend. Looking forward to getting out in the world and selling some of my stuff.. Terrible cabin fever after over 2 months of holing up inside. I sure hope it is in the 50's again this weekend, I love the warmth..it feels so good on my skin. It is Valentine's day this weekend so I think the markets will be good. I made a lot of little tea cups with my version of valentine's on them, so I am anticipating a prosperous 2 days..  Here is where I will be on Sunday...



My fellow Magpie and potter, as well as Uke player, Mia Endo will be there as well, so I look forward to hanging out with her and sneaking in a few of our own songs,  between sales of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment