Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winter Wonderland

Day; 241. Sunny and bright, but really chilly.

Temperature on outside kiln; 24 degrees
kiln firings; unloading image transfer firing from last night
Music in the Studio; Vocal exercises with Anne Peckham
Happiest moment of the day, (so far!); Waking up to 2-3 inches of fresh snowy powder covering my world, so sparkly!!

Woke up after a mostly sleepless night to 2-3 inches of fresh powder.. I am committed to rustling around and finding my x-county and telemark skiis, I know they are somewhere and I would like to use them since we are getting so much snow this year. I think we had 3 separate storms come through this week, nice!!! Would like to take the dog-sled team up to the Pecos Mountains and just let them runnnnnnnnn..................

Here is what my world looks like at the moment;

So pretty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment