Friday, January 8, 2016

Vibrational Shifts

Day; 240. Overcast and really cold. A snowy winters day  in January...

Temperature on outside kiln; 29 degrees
kiln firings; image transfer firing in baby-bear kiln
music in the studio; Live Sara Barielles album

Best thing about today (so far!); quiet day in the studio singing along with Sara...

Creeping back into producing some work and trying to change my vibration around it...  Making only what sounds fun and stopping and starting as I feel like it. Changing my reality starts with changing how I am thinking about what I am doing and therefore changing the vibe. As the Universe responds to this, (like unto itself is drawn) I get more of what I want instead of what I do not want...and my experience of life starts to change... It all begins with staying right in the Now and looking for positive-feel-good things that are right in front of me; my trusty toyota, my fur-babies, my great studio, my two kilns, my thoughtful husband, my HEALTHY BODY!. As I focus on gratitude for what is already in my experience, I attract more positive experiences to be grateful for. 

So, today I am finishing up some larger pieces for the Hotel La Fonda Gallery and thinking about my dinnerware design for the La Mesa show at NCECA this year. As everybody who is anybody in the ceramic world will be in this show, I want my table setting to be the best it can be. And what would that look like exactly...? Hmmmm good question; back to you on that! Also thinking about my truck show at a local tea shop for Valentine's Day; time to make some new tea cups and small tumblers...

As long as I don't have to roll out clay with the slab roller, I am happy! After 270+ tiles rolled out last month, I really never want to see a slab of clay again, but I am sure this will change! So, lots of little projects to start and finish as I create my new life/reality in 2016, EXACTLY AS I F*CKING WANT IT TO BE! (thank you very much!);
Here is what that would look like;

*Repair house after 17 years of hot sun and cold snow; new roof, new windows, new stucco on the outside, re-paint the entire inside of the house, privacy wall in front garden with new gate and plantings, workshop for Handsome Husband, new carpet in back bedroom, open up front windows to new garden, etc....
*pay off credit card debt
*pay off new car
*take a vacation to Kauai and show Davie around my favorite Hawaiian island
*monthly visits to 10,000 waves for massage and facial
*order anything and everything that I want out of the Title Nine catalog; new clothes and shoes
*new electrical elements for both kilns
*trip to Nicaragua for work brigade with Potters for Peace
*trip to Italy to eat, pray, and love (with Handsome Husband this time..)

Well that should do it for 2016!!    (Thanks Universe!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment