Sunday, July 5, 2015

Oh My Aching Back...

Day; 146. Sunny and warm again, well it is July! Monsoon clouds, no rain. Temperature on outside kiln; 85 degrees

 It seems Sundays are always recovery days from Saturday's art market. Really fu*ked up my back yesterday unloading 40# weights and had to lay low today. I have to go slower and be more careful,  I have many more Saturdays to get through....
I went over to friends Christine and Paul's house today to witness all of the house/garden improvements. On the way into the garden I spied one of my tiles permanently installed in one of their walls...


So nice to see  it get a good home... And on the other side of this door..... Paradise!






















It was so peaceful and lovely here I almost fell asleep while visiting with my friends... I am afraid I was not such good company, just kinda a sleepy lump in the chair, but they understood..... I could spend all summer here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment