Sunday, July 19, 2015

If It's Sunday.. Then I'm Glazing...

Day; 153. Sunny and warm, no threat of rain. Temperature on outside kiln; 86 degrees.

A beautiful summer Sunday and I am glazing! But big-summer-show is T minus 10 days and counting and I have to start glazing today... I have two large loads to do and then the image transfer firing, it's gonna be close!? But when is it not? 4-5 firings in 10 days... Scutt kilns don't fail me now, please! Extra prayers to the kiln gods may be required!
If I have to glaze on a Sunday afternoon, then my trusty State Pen Porter is going with me...






















Dueling kilns under the portal; loading the last bisque firing while I glaze and load the big mamma glaze kiln...
Poor dog-sled team!, so neglected. Good thing dog-walking husband is due in from Alaska in two days...



No comments:

Post a Comment