Friday, July 3, 2015

Errand Day...

Day; 144. Sunny and warm but with the same threatening monsoon clouds. A few sprinkles again  but no real rain. Temperature on outside kiln; 82 degrees.

Spent the morning in town doing errands; dropping off a special order, buying earwires, getting supplies. Finally finished the earrings I started last week...



I really like all of them, hope all the tourists at the Artists' Market tomorrow in Railyard Park feel the same way! As it is 4th of July tomorrow,  Pancakes on the Plaza is happening downtown. I hope we have some business in the railyard as well, could be everyone eats a stack and goes home, but probably not.
 I will pack up at 1pm as fast as I can and race back to Eldo in order to not miss all the music  for the 4th of July celebration out here. I will miss the pet parade however, my favorite part! Friends and band mates playing music tomorrow so I hope I can see some of it... ! Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment