Monday, July 27, 2015

What To Do With Myself?!

Day; 158. Sunny, hot, windy. Temperature on outside kiln; 88 degrees.

Almost don't know what to do with myself, there is nothing to roll out, fire, or glaze...
After wrapping up  all the pots up into plastic bins and organizing the cargo trailer, I decided a nap was in  order...


I will sand and touch up my display shelves tomorrow, shop for receipts books and make sure I have lots of long blooming flowers. I have a ton of vases this time around and image an entire section of my booth filled with them and bright summer bouquets! I am also washing table coverings- very dusty after being out  in the railyard this past month-  and shopping for other necessities for an outdoor show at 9,500 feet; zipties, battery operated lights, spray paint, and a pound of coffee for our hosting couple at jcleacockphotography.com. 

I could leave tomorrow! But I will wait until Thursday.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment