Saturday, July 4, 2015

Artists' Market Day...

Day; 145. Sunny and warm with the usual afternoon monsoon clouds. Temperature on outside kiln; 80 degrees

It's Saturday (and the 4th of July) so you know what that means... I am in Railyard Park selling my wares. This morning I walked through the Farmers Market around 6:30 as they were setting up, lovely morning and feeling luck to live in a place with incredible bounty...










































After getting set-up myself,  two of my favorite people stopped by on their way to get some vegies, Paul and Christine Drumright of BBgoochi.com.


Both wonderfully talented artists/cooks/gardeners  in their own right, as well as having  loads of personal style. I just love to see what they are wearing on any given day... Today did not disappoint, don't you agree?! I'm just sorry this photo does not include their shoes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment