Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Going to The Glaze Cave...

Day; 187. Sunny and warm with a nice thundershower in the afternoon.

Temperature on outside kiln; 75 degrees
Kiln firings; cooled bisque kiln all day, unloaded around 5pm.
Music in the studio; Marc Broussard Radio, so that in-between his songs were similar artists. Hoping I won't wear him out as quickly that way...Won't know what to listen to if I do....

 I have days worth of stuff to glaze and absolutely nothing new to say about it, so goodbye cruel world for a few days... I am going into my glaze cave and will  surface again in a few days....

In the meantime, here is an image of some new decal designs I made today. Had all kinds of fun buying digital paper on Etsy.com today and can't wait to get some glaze ware out of the kiln in order to use them.
 That is one way to get me into my cave I guess....


No comments:

Post a Comment