Monday, November 16, 2015

Fire and Ice

Day; 121. snowy, cold, but beautiful...

Temperature on outside kiln; 38 degrees
kiln firings; glaze firing to cone 6 ( 2210 degrees)
Music in the studio; Ben Rector

Still trying to completely shake this cold/sore throat.... I spent the weekend going from the studio and bed every other hour.. rest for one hour, glaze for one hour, rest for one hour... repeat. I did this for 3 days.. The kiln is finally full and firing... I am so sick of being in the studio glazing that I am now going back to bed to read and lay by the fire that is roaring in the bedroom. I truly think that a  fire place in your bedroom right next  to your actual bed is the height of luxury, what could be more cozy on a snowy day than that!?? I am such a lucky dog...

I am wore out and just want to rest for more than one hour straight.... see ya' manana.....

No comments:

Post a Comment