Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Juggling Shows...

Day; 272. Windy as Hell!

Temperature on outside kiln; 52 degrees
kiln firngs; all done!
music in the studio; Karaoke sing-a-long!

A funny couple of days as I prepare for a second show before I have even done the first one....
The work for the Spring Contemporary Clay Fair is mostly packed and priced for this weekend so I had a few days to make a few more things for the Studio Tour in two weeks time. I will probably sell half my inventory this weekend so I really needed to spend this week making more, but... I didn't feel like it! It is hard to be looking ahead to The Tour, and what I might need to make for it, when there are 7 bins of work sitting in my studio... After the Clay Fair there will be no time to work wet however, so if I am to make more stuff for the studio tour it needed to be this week. I managed a few bowls and cups yesterday and today I made a few more wall pieces thinking they would be big sellers at the Clay Fair, but that is a guess. Here are a few pieces out of a recent kiln for the Clay Fair that I really liked;

 Some wall pieces...
 Buttons and earrings...





A few noodles bowls..















Hopefully my customers will like them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment