Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Don't Understand This Planet....

Day; 220. Sunny, crisp

Temperature on outside kiln; 48 degrees
kiln firings; none
music in the studio; only the sound of Handsome Husband practicing Bach in the background..

Argggg, still fighting a cold and sore throat.... Also a  sort of troubled sleep last night.. strange dreams of being in Paris for a singing gig and forgetting my passport so that I could not get home....

Must have been the news from live French television I was watching before going to bed.; multiple terrorist attacks throughout Paris on Friday the 13th. As my brother's two daughters live and work in Paris, I was checking Facebook and emails trying to find out if  my nieces Lia and Brigitte were home safe and sound... Turns out, Lia was, but not Brigitte...  The younger one was holed up in a building around the corner from the restaurant that got heavily hit, close enough to hear the gunshots....!  In the middle of the night she sent out a Facebook post saying she was ok, but afraid to leave and try to make it home, they stayed where they were for several hours... After tossing and turning a bit last night, wondering how she was going to make it home across the city without public transportation, I got up early to check Facebook again. As of 6am she had posted another notice saying she was home with her sister and all was well..

I really  feel for the families that are not getting such good news this morning... I really don't understand why this happens..? How do people get so far from love and into violence? Makes me really wonder about this place.... It just isn't something I can fathom...  I do know that hate breeds hate, and violence breeds violence, and the only way to overcome something like this is through the power of LOVE, the strongest vibration/force in the Universe...
So very thankful these two beautiful girls are alive and well...



No comments:

Post a Comment