Thursday, May 12, 2016

Eldorado Open Studio Tour..( or the weekend where my customers come to me and I don't have to schelp anything!)

Day; 278. Sunny, warm. A beautiful NM spring day....

Temperature on outside kiln; 65 degrees
kiln firings; none! I'm done!
Music in the studio; Democracy Now with Amy Goodman

Continuing to meander towards The Tour... cleaning, organizing, pricing, baking, dusting... slowly but surely I am getting to the Preview Gallery opening tomorrow night...


Never, ever, have I been so ready so early!! It feels odd.. I even spent yesterday singing with the girls 3 days before the tour, that has never been the case.  I am usually frantically glazing or getting a last firing in... But instead I spent the morning with these lovely ladies singing songs.... Soo good to see Miya Endo, she has been in Indiana with her family for the last month and we have sorely missed her...






I look really tired!, so I guess getting ready for the studio tour has been a little harder than I thought!? I am also wondering what happened to my eyebrows?! Ah well, middle age, we all start going bald somewhere...

Anyway, Happy Studio Tour to all my artist friends and see you on Sunday for burgers and brews!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment