Thursday, February 25, 2016

LOA- My New Friend..

Day; 259. Sunny but brisk.

Temperature on outside kiln; 40 degrees
kiln firings; glaze firing to Cone 6 in Little Bear
Music in the studio; various and sundry on Ipod...

After a week of summer temps we have been back to winter for the last 3 days... 4-5 inches of snow on Tuesday and sunny weather yesterday and today but chilly!! After working in the garden all last weekend it was hard to go back to long underwear and hats/gloves... but I love the moisture and so do my perennials...

A busy week getting ready for a 3 day show in Albuquerque so I have been remiss in writing  any posts.. after glazing all day I just don't have the juice to write coherently... but if I am ever going to get to day 365 I must try...
So this week was about serendipity I am happy to report. Seems like the energy of manifestations I have been working on is starting to loosen up and flow, here is a list;

*thinking about getting in touch with possible student Margaret and at the movies on Sunday she shows up at the same theatre/showtime and sits in the seat right in front of me... !

*thinking about friend in Boulder I want to see and director of ceramic program at Boulder High emails me about possible workshop next month...

* Another friend of 20 years ago from Boulder shows up at my booth and tells me she knows said director and validates connection...

* Thinking about how nice it is when I don't have to drag my ceramics anywhere to sell it and two days in a row customers call and ask it they can come directly to my studio and buy stuff...

* Thinking about customer on east coast and she calls with a credit card number and orders $150. in breakfast plates 

* Thinking about how I just need someone to call and place a large special order so that I can immediately charge them the 50% deposit in order to pay my health insurance and the Santa Fe Opera calls and wants to know if I will make a large order of 60th anniversary mugs for them...

* Thinking about how much I want a percussion/cahon player for Maggie and the Magpie's and a good friend calls and wants to get together.. she sang in a band for 30 years and after one practice session with us, is excited to come every Wednesday and play and sing with us...

Kinda really diggin' this Law of Attraction (LOA) thing, it seems to work! If I can just focus long enough on The Wanted, and ignore the Unwanted,  I am good to go!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment