Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"Running On Empty"

Day; 275. Sunny and warm, I am happy to report. It is about f*cking time! no rain, no sleet, no snow, no wind. Just a gorgeous NM day....
Temperature on outside kiln; 68 degrees
kiln firings; none
music in the studio; Democracy Now with Amy Goodman.  ( Donald Trump is now officially the Republican nominee for President..!!?? The world has gone crazy.... )

It's Wednesday so mostly I was out of the studio singing with the Magpies but I did unload the bisque firing and I am taking inventory of all my glazes....

Tomorrow I will begin glazing the last load for the Eldo Studio tour and that will take two days... I have an entire week to get through these last two firings so I am feeling relaxed and ahead of the game....

Funnest thing that happened today;  about two months ago I saw an ad in the Pasa about a Jackson Browne concert happening in May at the local Lensic theater.. As my husband and I are die-hard fans I asked him if he wanted to go. After finding out that it would cost $200 dollars for both of us to see him, we waivered, we were trying at that point to figure out how to pay our federal taxes...  I told David not to worry that someone would just show up with tickets... and then I forgot about it.

Well, today one of my good friends called me this morning on the land line sounding very excited. She had found two tickets to Jackson Browne on Craig's List at the Lensic for Tuesday night and would I like to go?!

I LOVE HOW THIS UNIVERSE WORKS!!.........

Top 10 Jackson Browne songs;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQvH1MMqL4c

No comments:

Post a Comment